Project Description

Sant Vicenç of
Rialb Houses, s. XI

Map 

The abandoned church of St. Vicenç is located in the abandoned and dilapidated complex of buildings Houses of Rialb, which are on top of a hill overlooking the left bank of the river Rialb.
The building suffered a major refurbishment in 1638, when its current form was given. A shorter nave, wider than long, covered with beams and a semicircular apse on the east, separated from the nave by a wall where a strangled arc is opened.